Talk Show Hosts Talk Show Hosts

Haha nice stuff.

The voices sounded different, and I knew you were aussie, way to represent us :P

I love your style. Your drawing looks amazing and the bearded guy on the couch (i think fernando) made me fukn laugh at his facial expression. Nice work mate, keep it up.

SS Seizure Collection #2 SS Seizure Collection #2

That is so awsome

It really is.

Chinaberry Tree Chinaberry Tree

Very good

That is an amazing animations, incredible ideas. But I have to say that I cant wait to see your work when you improve a lot more. I can tell you a farely new at flash, but the more you use it, I know oyu will become an incredible animator. Keep up the good work.

- Heli Invasion II - - Heli Invasion II -

That was awsome

I got to level 19, and then the infanrty rushed me. My aa guns held off the helis fine, but the infantry.... there were so many! In the end I was just clicking the buy health button as fast as I could.... I then lost :(

Nice game. In the next one (if you do it) put more weapons in there, and more enemys. Otherwise you did a great job :)

Cosmic Crush Cosmic Crush

Very Nice Work

That is an awsome game! Great concept and really addictive. I'll be looking out for more of your stuff.

Xtreme Cliff Diving Xtreme Cliff Diving

Haha good game

But was it worth jumping to my death for $124... i dont know..

Kenney responds:

Hm, ya you're right it doesn't even buy you a Wii. $124 is not just worth jumping...

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion

I really love my drum and bass

and woah, this is kick ass. I can see Noisia or an artist like that using this one day. The bass feels awsome. I didnt actually think this would be good when I saw it, I thought it would suck like a lot of the other d'n'b posts here, but seriously, i am going to make love to this track.

Happy Daze Happy Daze

WOW

I have never reviewed audio before, but this changed my mind. THIS IS AWSOME! make more hardcore/happy hardcore, and i will be listening