- Heli Invasion II - - Heli Invasion II -

That was awsome

I got to level 19, and then the infanrty rushed me. My aa guns held off the helis fine, but the infantry.... there were so many! In the end I was just clicking the buy health button as fast as I could.... I then lost :(

Nice game. In the next one (if you do it) put more weapons in there, and more enemys. Otherwise you did a great job :)

Cosmic Crush Cosmic Crush

Very Nice Work

That is an awsome game! Great concept and really addictive. I'll be looking out for more of your stuff.

Xtreme Cliff Diving Xtreme Cliff Diving

Haha good game

But was it worth jumping to my death for $124... i dont know..

Kenney responds:

Hm, ya you're right it doesn't even buy you a Wii. $124 is not just worth jumping...

Dance Dance Your Fingers2 Dance Dance Your Fingers2

not very good

the buttons need to be intime with the music. They were jsut thrown at us randomly.

Turret Defense Turret Defense

Yer that was way to hard

how do oyu get resources? I could hardly ever build any turrets or power factories, and when i could i didnt know how i managed to. but it was fun...

De-Animator De-Animator

Dammit I died

Good game, simple and fun.

Avoid Avoid

i really liked that

It was a very good idea! It was pretty fun aswell, I got 348... and i didnt realise if you hit the wall you die but oh well... ill try again... very good work

C360 responds:

Yeah, just because if the death wall was not there it would be easy to avoid the blocks by snugging up against the wall.

Thanks

Koala Lander Koala Lander

Nice work mate

I love it. Especially because its based on australia. Not much on australia on this site. Good game, is nice and smooth, controls are good. theres nothing i can really complain about. And this is going to the front page by the way. :)

freeworldgroup responds:

Thanks, much appreciated. I wish more people gave us a better score though : - ( Cheers!

Cursor Thief live Cursor Thief live

LOL ROFL!

Hours of entertainment. he tries so hard but will never get the cursor (unless kind me feed it to him, which i do)
It would be so cool if it could be a theif on ur desktop.... *HINT*

Invasion 3 Invasion 3

Easy

You can just win by deploying all infantry..... very crappy

But good all the same

In my hate i found it bad