Talk Show Hosts Talk Show Hosts

Haha nice stuff.

The voices sounded different, and I knew you were aussie, way to represent us :P

I love your style. Your drawing looks amazing and the bearded guy on the couch (i think fernando) made me fukn laugh at his facial expression. Nice work mate, keep it up.

SS Seizure Collection #2 SS Seizure Collection #2

That is so awsome

It really is.

Chinaberry Tree Chinaberry Tree

Very good

That is an amazing animations, incredible ideas. But I have to say that I cant wait to see your work when you improve a lot more. I can tell you a farely new at flash, but the more you use it, I know oyu will become an incredible animator. Keep up the good work.

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6

HAHAHA funny funny FUNNY

you forgot to thank the acid youve been taking to come up with this stuff. Nice work though, its sad to see arfenhouse go... :'(

1st animation 1st animation

That was alright

I gave you a 5 cause this is your first animation. It was pretty decent. Normally i see crappy stick people for a first animation, but this was good. nice job and keep it up. (I gave you low on style because i dont like anime or anime music :) )

Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

that is awsome

I reckon that is going to the front page. Very nice work.

StealthBeast responds:

Thanks much! If your that confident... maybe you should suggest this goes into the cs catagory (below the "add as favorite author" button i think)

thanks for the review!

WoW-ShadowsOfAzeroth pt1 WoW-ShadowsOfAzeroth pt1

HAHAHAHAH!!!!! YOu LEGEND GANDOOF!!!!...

I mean Xiphon :P That is AMAZING! I knew you were going to get a front page soon, and this one deserves it. It is AWSOME! I know you are going to be the next best thing on NewGrounds Xiphon, and it's awsome to see you progress with your animation. Nice stuff mate, keep it up and oyu will have your own legion :P

Xiphon responds:

Yes well, we couldn't expect anything less from Xiphono the wise, and ALL KNOWING!

anyway, good to see you still alive. I can't reply to all these anymore, especially if they keep flowing in. Maybe one day I'll go back and get em all, but for now i'm just gonna read em.

At any rate, you need to finish a new movie!! >:(

bOre bOre

yeah...

what song was that by hte murderdolls?

RollOnClock responds:

Lets Go To War , Then I Changed It To Funny Chase Music

TrashLock's 911 Tribute TrashLock's 911 Tribute

wow

so true. and it was actual decent lock animation. vey nice work

TrashLock responds:

Why did you give me a 0 if you liked it so much?

Ukiki Hack Ukiki Hack

LMAO!!

I LOVE IT!

What gmae is that sprite monkey from? I want it!

and for some reason that made me laugh... thankyou.
nice work